GoFas Gaming becomes the first team to have both drivers win a race in the 2019 eNASCAR Heat Pro League season, while several teams are still on the outside looking in for playoff berth. Teams have two more races to lock in a playoff berth before the playoffs start in September.
News & Notes
- Go Fas Racing – Matthew Heale (GoFasMatt32) and Hunter Mullins (FasFed32) secured a playoff berth winning and finishing second in their events last week, respectively.
- Slade Gravitt (sladeg84) – After winning the season opener at Charlotte and finishing 12th at Auto Club, the Wood Brothers Gaming driver finished second at Bristol a week later and has not finished lower than fourth since.
- “HotRod” (SHG_HotRod_14p) – The Stewart-Haas Gaming driver is on a roll right now in qualifying winning the pole in three of the last four races and will also start on the pole for next week’s race at Michigan International Speedway.
- Hendrick Motorsports Gaming Club, Richard Childress Esports, Petty Esports and Chip Ganassi Gaming – These four teams are on the outside looking in to make the playoffs with only two regular season races remaining to secure a berth with a team event win or climb into the top-10 in the points standings.
- Greg Matarazzo (skrrtbusch) – The Chip Ganassi Gaming driver is the only driver to average finishing outside the top 10 this season.
- Diego Alvarado (diegodd18) – The Petty Esports driver is the only one in the Xbox One division who has not led at least one lap of competition this season.
- These teams have secured a playoff berth with two races remaining in the eNASCAR Heat Pro League regular season:
- GoFas Gaming
- JTG Throttlers
- Leavine Family Gaming
- Roush-Fenway Gaming
- Team Penske Esports