Hello Heat fans and welcome back to our blog! We’ve got another patch coming for NASCAR Heat 5 today which addresses the issue with custom rim color, among other things! We want to say a big thanks for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve this especially tricky issue.
Without further ado here is the full list of fixes and updates!
• Fixed Custom Rims Color
• Fixed crash after last non-playoff race in Championship
• Fixed Custom Fonts not showing up correctly in Online/In-Race
• Fixed scheme availability in Championship Menu
• Fixed July DLC missing scheme
• Various Pit Equipment updates
• Various Text fixes
• Added AJ Allmendinger to NASCAR Xfinity Series